Friday, June 8, 2007

KnM and related fluff images

(Originally 28 January 2007)

Why this artist has a domain suffix for India is beyond me. Click the image for the full resolution. The image is in reference to a scene in episode 2 of Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora, where Himeko's incarnation (named Himiko. Original eh?) kisses Chikane's incarnation (Kaon, a play the pronunciation of her kanji name) to restore her energy. And they're definitely lovers. Right. We'll see how that plays out. Right now it's the only reason I'm watching it. The main character's personality grates on my very soul.

Side note: Fervent Idiot owns.

There is some official art for the Kannazuki no Miko anime. I don't think I've ever seen this one, though, although it's very clearly anime inspired if nothing else. The manga character designs have way too much hair.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love yuri thanks for the post